3.02.2008

Baptism


Henry was baptized on March 1st by his dad. It was a special day and one I hope he never forgets. I hope he realizes what an important step he made in choosing to be baptized. Jeff and I are very proud of him and hope his testimony of the restored gospel will continue to grow.


5 comments:

Alesha said...

Hen looks so big in that first pic! I love his tie! You guys have taught him so well. I remember when Phil was quizing him (baptism quizÜ) over the summer and he knew all the answers. Good job! PS you look GREAT in the family pic!

Anonymous said...

So sad we missed it. That is one thing I love about our family is that we try to always be there for eachothers "big events" and I feel like we have dropped the ball a lot this year.
We love you and are so happy for Hen, what a sweetheart.

Rain and Kari said...

Congradulations Henry, I am so very proud of your decision to be baptized. Kari.

Karen and Guy Standing said...

I am so proud of all of you. Henry, you are one great kid and I know that you are so ready to be a member of the church. Kirstie and Jeff, you are the greatest parents. You've taught your children well. Lucy, what an amazing little girl you are- pure sunshine. Frankie, you always make me smile. I love you all.

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I have the cutest little scrapbook I make for our family kids when they are baptized I wil have to see if I have photos it is simple but I think he would love to have it. It couls be your I am sorry your are PTA next year gift from me.