My mom and dad went to close on our house this morning and all went well. Lucy and I had fun in the playroom, and I even got a cookie. When mom and dad finished we went back to the car, it was cold outside so I put my hands in my pockets. I know I am suppose to walk in the parking lot but sometimes I just have to run. As I got to the car I tripped, with my hands in my pockets I had nothing to brake my fall but my face. So all you kids out there listen up, don't run in the parking lot, and if you just have the urge make sure your hands are not in your pockets.
9 comments:
I am always so excited to see new posts on your blog, however this one made me so so sad...mom told me about him falling when she got here, but that is the sadest picture I have ever seen. His little face looks so sore and he just looks so miserable. Give him a smooch for me...little frankie cutie head!!!
Seriously so sad! Poor little Frankie. I'm glad you thought to take a picture. Someday you'll look back at this one. Ouch! He's definitely going to need some extra candy to make it feel better.
Jenny
Poor little Frankie! That looks awful! I'll bet it was just as painful for mom and dad. I'm sorry!!!
AWe Franks, so sad! I didnt know you were selling your house, that is goo dnews ya? Give little fankie kisses from lesha!~
Ouch! We hope you feel better soon Frankie!
Poor cute Frankie. Get better soon so we can see that famous smile. Love you, Grandma and Papa
Great story.. I believed it completely, I will use the same story when my kid gets out of line someday! thanks again Kirst.. --Jim
oh that just makes me SOOOO sad. Tears are welling up in my eyes right now. His poor like nose and lip. Aww Frankie. :(
PS: Were you mad? hahaha. I know that you probably were mad inside that he ran with his hands in his pocket, but it's hard to stay mad when your kid is really hurt, huh?
OH- what good advise to not run with hands in pocket- right up there with not running with knifes or scissors or--- maybe I just won't run:) Love your blog super cute!
Post a Comment