3.30.2008

Lucy is Growing Up


My Lucy girl is growing up, she is not even in kindergarten and she has lost her first tooth. I cant believe how fast time goes when you have kids. It is so hard for me as a mom to watch my kids grow and experience their firsts, knowing that I will never get this time back. Since last Thursday when Lucy lost her tooth I have tried to slow down and really enjoy being a mom and the joy that comes with it. Maybe in the next life we will have perfect recollection of the events in our lives that seem to come and go so quickly.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe that is crazy! She is all grown up huh? Time does fly, and its true it is so hard to remember all the fun little things, like Koen sitting next to me with a picture of Jesus saying "jee sunbeam" cause he wants to sing the song! CUTE!

Jenifer said...

Amen, I wish I started blogging when Megan was born, I hate to think of all the little moments that are gone from my memory. They definitely grow up way too fast!

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

No more growing up! Seriously, a baptism and a lost tooth all in such a short amount of time. How much can one mom be expected to handle? I wish I could slow down time right now while my kids are still young, I love it right now. Lucy looks so cute with that tooth missing though!
Jenny