Jenny Baker called us on Thursday and invited us to join them at the park. We excepted the offer and it was so much fun. The kids were so excited to get outside and play. It gave me hope that in just a few weeks it will be spring and that many more trips to the park are in sto
re. Thanks Jenny for getting us out of the house, we really needed it.
6 comments:
Oh I cant even wait either! Although last week we got 2 feet of snow, and I feel we are bound to see the worst of it here in March, I still cant wait!
WE went to the playground the other day...heaven...for me and the kids. Glad you got out.
I HEAR YOU!!! I got a knot in my stomach yesterday when it was snowing. Let's get this show on the road...bring on the sunshine!!!
You gotta love that spring is in the air!
Thanks for coming. We had a great time too!
Jenny
There is nothing better that these little rituals to bring in spring. I too am looking forward to no more coats, boots, gloves, ice, snow, etc. You get the dread of winter from me.
Post a Comment