Easter 2008 was a good one. It started on Saturday and the Bakers annual Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun and the kids got tons of candy. I forgot my camera so sorry there are no pics of the mad dash for sugar. After the hunt we had a ward brunch which was very good.
Mom decided to have Easter lunch so we headed over there for ham, potato salad, and asparagus. It was tasty. We dyed eggs which I have to say is not one of my favorite Easter activities, but my kids had a good time so that is all that matters. We had an egg hunt and my kids got even more candy.
Sunday was not quite as eventful which was OK by me. My kids woke up to their baskets and then we headed out for church. After church we went to Kylan's for a great dinner.
Thanks to everyone who had us over, we had a great time and all the food was super.
1 comment:
PS I feel like Aaron little boy looks just like him! and ALL of your guys kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment