I got tagged again. I have to list seven random facts about myself and then tag seven people. Since my bloggin buddy list isn't very long, all of you better watch out.
Here are the rules.
#1 Link to the person that tagged you.http://woodardfamily.blogspot.com/
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# 5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
#1 I love fight scenes in movies. Some of my favorites are:
The beginning of Casino Royal
Any of the Borne movies
Those are the ones I can think of right now, if I have some others I will let you all know.
#2 I don't know how to drive a manual transmission. I tried and and tried when I was 16 but I never quite got the hang of it.
#3 If I had my dream job outside of the house it would be a curator in an art museum. I love the impressionists. I cried when I saw a Monet at the National Gallery of Art in DC.
#4 Things I have tried to enjoy but I just cant:
running the Snake River
skiing
jumping off the houseboat at Lake Powell
haunted houses
water skiing
I guess you could say I am an indoor kind of gal. I know lame.
#5 Thanks to Lynae and Mandy for letting me be there for the birth of their kids. Watching a new baby come into the world is one of the most exciting things I have ever seen.
#6 I love Ikea. I could spend the whole day their. Everything they make is cute and functional. I even like their meatballs. For a cheap meal you should try it out.
#7 I wish I had a beautiful yard. You know the ones they write about in magazines. I love flowers and plants. If I had a lot of money I would hire the Garden Store to come and make my dream come true.
That was hard. I guess that means I am really boring. So I guess I tag;
Mom http://under-standing.blogspot.com/
Shannon http://wslovell.blogspot.com/
Charnae http://naewar.blogspot.com/
Kate http://wearejimandkate.com/
Jim http://wearejimandkate.com/
Matt Baker http://thebakerbloggers.blogspot.com/
I know that's only six. I cant think of anyone else. Sorry.
6 comments:
From one indoor girl to another: I hate that kind of stuff, too. Too scary and dangerous for my liking!! p.s. You are NO boring gal!
I thought that was really good...I was relieved that you didn't tag me because I was thinking I was going to have to copy yours cause I could not think of anything for myself. Just kidding. And awwwwwwwh...I feel special that my babies births are some of your favorite moments. Kirst you are so cute. Love ya!!!
PS..also relieved because I don't know how to add those links...feuw!
I liked reading that! Fun! I wish you could have been there for Koen's birth...but the way he came out, maybe you wouldnt enjoy so much! haha Ü!
alright...dunzo!
Hey, that was harder than I thought it was going to be. It's probably because my life is sooooo boring. Thanks for including your old mom on the new high tech fun. I love you and I love to read your blog. Mom
Post a Comment