I can talk to my dad about anything, he just listens and never judges. I have vented, cried and laughed with my dad. We both have a love of politics and talk radio and most of the time that is what we chat about.
My kids LOVE their papa and he loves them. He does just about anything they ask of him. He has paced for hours with them as babies, pushed them in a swing as toddlers until they have fallen asleep, and is always the one who will go to the park when no one else will. He is a great grandpa and he loves it. His saying for being a grandpa is "if I would have known how much fun it is to be a grandpa I would have done it before having kids."
I am married to my favorite dad! Jeff is a great dad and our kids are so lucky to have him. He loves his kids and is always there for them. He teaches them by his example and only wants the best for them. The kids love to spend time with him and he is usually willing to play along with them.
He has taught his kids to love University of Utah sports. He and the three oldest kids have had UofU basketball tickets for the past couple of seasons and the kids love it. They bleed red, just like their dad!
He is currently the young mens president and Henry likes having his dad around for Sunday lessons, Tuesday activities, and scout camps. They are working together on a lot of scout things and Henry is learning how to be a good man from his dad.
We are all very lucky to have Jeff in our lives. He is a great provider, and loves his family so much.
My mom is also married to a great man who has been a wonderful influence in my life. He is very kind hearted and loves my moms kids like his own. I have had many interesting and insightful conversations with Guy and I love it. He is a great man and my mom is lucky to have him.
My kids love papa Guy and he is wonderful grandpa. He has taken the kids on lots of fun outings and is always so happy to see them. They are a lucky group of rugrats to have him in their lives. We all love him.


No comments:
Post a Comment