6.08.2014

Preschool Water Party

Lydia is done with preschool! I can't believe my baby will be heading off to kindergarten this fall. I'm not sure what I will do without my little buddy. She had gone everywhere with me for the last five years. I am going to miss her like crazy.

For the last day of preschool they have a water party. Lydia had been looking forward to this for days. She got to wear her swim suit and play with her friends outside for two hours. She had a blast!

Lydia and her best preschool friend Henry

Lydia had a great bunch of teachers this year. They really helped her to get ready for kindergarten. We loved them.
Mrs Diane


Mrs Pat

Mr. Micheal

Mrs Amanda
Miss Kaylee
I can't believe how fast two years of preschool can go. Lets hope I can keep it together come this fall when I have to send her off to all day kindergarten. Love you Lydia!!

No comments: