 |
| backyard picnic selfie |
The last day of school was June 4th. We usually get lunch and go to the park with friends, but this year Lydia had a stomach bug so we had to improvise. Lucy, Frankie and I had an In n Out picnic in the back yard. It wasn't quite the same but we had fun.
Day 1 of summer I had to go and clean Connie and Lin's house. I do this all year long, but it is so much fun having the kids with me when they are off of school. They get the chance to see their aunts and they love it.
This week Kristy was helping Connie plant some veggies and the kids helped out with that. I think Frankie enjoyed it most of all.
After cleaning I took the girls shopping. Lucy needed new sneakers so we headed over to Sears. She found a great pair that she really liked and I had a coupon so it made them even more cute.
Day 2 of summer was Frankie's friend birthday party. We don't do friend parties every year, and every time we have one I remember why we don't do friend parties every year. They STRESS me out! We kept this one pretty low key. We had it over at main street park and the kids just played soccer, ate lunch, and had a cupcake. I think they had a great time just running around and playing with each other.
 |
| playing soccer |
 |
| cute kids |
 |
| Jack and Lydia had fun taking pictures and playing together |
We also had our first snow cone of the summer. I love snow a good snow cone and this place has the best ones. Jeff and I shared a raspberry, Henry had a gigantic lime and blue raspberry with ice cream, Lucy had raspberry and coconut with ice cream, Frankie got the American (raspberry, coconut, and blueberry) with ice cream, and Lydia had strawberry banana. I really can't believe Henry can eat that giant thing all by himself!
 |
| Yummy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment