
I am getting around to this book tag Beth got me with a while ago. I am reading The Hemingway Book Club of Kosovo, the third sentence on page 125 is.....
"When the Frenchmen made insulting remarks about the judge's intelligence and education, our friend calmly translated, "The chair says it is time to adjourn for luncheon."
If anyone is looking for a good and interesting book to read I strongly suggest this one. It has really opened my eyes to a part of the world I knew nothing about.
"When the Frenchmen made insulting remarks about the judge's intelligence and education, our friend calmly translated, "The chair says it is time to adjourn for luncheon."
If anyone is looking for a good and interesting book to read I strongly suggest this one. It has really opened my eyes to a part of the world I knew nothing about.
1 comment:
Yep, I loved it too!
Post a Comment