4.11.2008

Good Sport

After dropping off Lucy at preschool I usually don't want to go home. So I drag Frankie along with me to some store. He is always a good sport and fun company, on this particular day we headed to the mall and he got to play in the "dinosaurs". I know at times it is nice to go to the mall by yourself or with your girlfriends but I will always remember my trips with my little buddy.



6 comments:

Alesha said...

Cute little Frank! I too love the times I spend with just me and Ko hanging out! Its different thatn girlfriends, and alone time, but still special!

Reynolds Family said...

Your little Frankie is so cute!

Giron Family said...

Dino Land! My girls love it there. In the winter we probably go there atleast 1 or 2 times a month. They get to play and later I get to shop!
Frankie is such a little cutie. Its so nice when you get alone time with the youngest. I bet he loves that time too!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I love PTA with Frankie too!

Anonymous said...

Kirst, How fun. I don't feel like I get enough of that alone time with any of my kids...I need to make it...Prob should do that instead of Scrapbook Expo ehhhh?

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

Love that alone time with my baby! Especially when it's your "crazy one", makes you love them even more.
Jenny