4.22.2008

Sleepy

I watched Claire and Whitley a few weeks ago while Nae and Bryan went to Las Vegas. We had so much fun Frankie and Claire wore themselves out. Isn't it amazing that moments like this make us forget the trouble two year olds can get into.

Frankie doesn't have pants on and Claire is a mess but they look like cute little angles. Thanks Nae for letting the girls stay over, I will take them anytime.

9 comments:

Jenifer said...

So cute! I love it when they play so hard they just collapse! What a great friend you are to take on more kids!

Alesha said...

So Presh! I love that Claires hair is out of control! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

when is Claires hair not out of control? Thank you so much for taking them. I am so blessed with wonderful "sisters" and of course wonderful brothers...but you are the gratest thanks again. Cute post.

Giron Family said...

Cuties. Yah, when they are fast asleep is the time you can actually step back and see that they really are little angels!

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

sweet picture. love sleeping babies.
Jenny

Karen and Guy Standing said...

Cute picture! It was fun to get to spend time with Claire.

Anonymous said...

9o999iiy00kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888ihiuhuuh99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999iiiiiiiiiiihii9y8iyiii00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000knokihiiiiiiguiuguuhoughuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is a comment from Whitters it say's "I gladly turned my blog a different color for you. I love you kirstie I wanted to come to your house because it is far away. I am glad you are my aunt." What ever Whitters. Silly girl.

Alesha said...

I heard Lucy got a hair cut....I want to see! Time to blog.

cknyen said...

I remember a picture of you and Emily (?) just like this.......
who's blog do I go to first...I'm waiting