4.29.2008

I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream


Ky and Jen gave our kids Leatherbys gift certificates for Christmas and we decided it was time to use them. We made it a family affair and invited the Coopers, Mom and Guy, Aaron and Mary, and Dad. We ordered some dinner (a bad idea, the food is not that great) and then it was time for the real reason we went ICE CREAM! The Daddy Doug’s sounded good and we thought it would be big enough for our family to share. Well it was big enough and then some. I am not kidding when I say I have not seen so much ice cream in one dish. It said it was a banana split but we couldn’t find the banana. The kids thought it was awesome until we told them they had to eat the whole thing. We had them going for awhile, but when Owen said his stomach hurt we ended our joke.

She loves her ice cream

YUMMY!!!


What a munch mouth








Its Huge











9 comments:

Jenifer said...

Yummy! I hope they weren't puking all night!

Alesha said...

Yes please to leatherbys right now! Tell me you did get some fries though...oh I love them! And the only other thing to eat there I love it there soup and scoop. They have way good soup! Wow I really want to go there. Luc's hair looks adorable!

Kristy said...

It's always fun to take someone there, who hasn't been before, and watch their faces when those huge portions come out.

Shannon said...

Yeah ice cream. Whitt used to be able to eat one of those by himself I don't know that he could still do it maybe. Glad you had such a great time. the post is really cute.

Rain and Kari said...

Brain freeze!!!!
Looks like a fun time.

cknyen said...

So cute! I'd love to have seen their faces..such cute, cute faces!

Thanks for the blog. It makes my day!

Giron Family said...

Mmmm Leatherbys. I could go for one of their soups in a bread bowl right now.
Cute pics. I haven't seen your sister's kids in years. I saw them in the background in one of the pics. Can't believe how big they are!
Fun times.

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

If I had to choose out of heaven or Leatherbys..... I just hope they have a Leatherbys in heaven!
Jenny

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I used to just love ti there but the last time I went my shoe stuck to the floor- for real like it was stuck there. And we also ordered the food. But the CARMEL-- YUM!!!