
Our furnace smelled of gas and we became a little nervous to run it. We decided to shut it off and call in the professionals to come and take a look. We went Sunday night without heat and it wasn’t too bad, it only got down to 60. The kids and I spent Monday in the living room with a nice fire. I read most of the day and didn’t even feel guilty because the rest of the house was too cold. We w
ent to bed Monday night not knowing that we would wake up to a 53 degree house. It really doesn’t sound that cold but I am here to tell you it is cold. I put Lucy and Frankie in my bed with a bunch of blankets and told them to stay put. Thank goodness Henry was able to go to school where there was heat. We got someone to come and put in a new furnace on Tuesday and I have never been so glad for heat in my life. 
ent to bed Monday night not knowing that we would wake up to a 53 degree house. It really doesn’t sound that cold but I am here to tell you it is cold. I put Lucy and Frankie in my bed with a bunch of blankets and told them to stay put. Thank goodness Henry was able to go to school where there was heat. We got someone to come and put in a new furnace on Tuesday and I have never been so glad for heat in my life. 
10 comments:
Hey! I'm so glad you are blogging. I love the bead story. It hits a little close to home. I seem to have a child like that....Join in our 52 blessings project! You can read about it on my blog. It has been great!
Kirst, oh my heck that is freezing. I woke up at moms house on wednesday morning and it was 62 degrees and it was freezing. I was so cold. I can't even imagine. That is freezing. so glad you got it fixed... and I love that frank is wearing a girl beenie. He is so cute. And I love the pic of Jeff, I miss you guys even though I saw you a few days ago... its not the same when we don't get to sit around and chat. Thanks again for watching libs. I am lucky to have you. I never worry about my kids when they are in your care. Let me know about valentines, maybe I can come up for a few days and we can let the kids play... whitley would love it. Oh and whitley had a little all about me thing for school and she said her favorite friends were Lucy and Madi. She loves Luce so much!!! Love ya
Ps... cute pics of the kids. I love them and miss them too.
Oh that is the worst! Ours went out and I woke up to 47 degrees! BURR it is like an ice box! Glad you got it fixed!!! PS I thought about calling you last night, I was thinking about in your scrapbook how it said you were sad to give up your "henry and mom" time when you where pregnant with Luc? I feel like I dont ever want my "ko and mom" time to end! I love it!
PS love the new pics of the kids on the side!
Sooooo COld! My Blood has turned wussy! I don't think I like the snow anymore! When are you cats going to take a quicky trip for a Lunch at the DL?? totally love your Blog! you're linked on our site! LOVE YA and Miss you tons! --the Clarks
that is such a cute pic of Frank & Lucy in your bed. You should have called you could have come to my house. When our thermostat went out and the heat wouldn't turn on I know it can get real cold. I've had that problem with my car heater. I had it worked on but I don't think it is still right.
I can relate! Our power was off in December for 2+ days. We were lucky to have our fireplaces, but still it stayed around 60 downstairs, which is not comfortable. 53 degrees indoors in February ... yikes!
Nice Blog! It is great to read you. I added you to our site as well! keep it up!
Oh, and I was reading your profile and I discovered some interesting things:
1- What are the "Guilty Pleasures" that you love?
and 2- What kind of Talk Radio do you like?
I found both things interesting and I think you should comment more on both!
matt
Post a Comment