2.13.2008

I got tagged




Ok, so I am secretly excited that someone tagged me. Thanks Charnae you made me feel loved. I did just clean out my purse so it looks better than usual.

My cute red wallet. I got it in Burbank at a great store called Sky Blue Pink on my thirtieth birthday. It is wearing out and that makes me sad. I guess I will just have to go and visit Jim and Kate and get a new one.

My big tub of extra super sticky hand cream and chap stick. Like Charnae proof that it is winter.

My cell phone. I can't leave home without it. Who would have thought not having your phone could make you feel like you left the house without your pants on.

A binky, a Cars Bic pen, and a zoo pass. Proof that I am a mom.

Pain reliever in an old RX bottle. You just never know when your going to need an Advil.

2 Mary Kay lip glosses. Even on ugly days a little lip gloss can help. Well maybe.

Altiods. I just love the chocolate covered ones.

A pic of Syd and Owen. Is it weird that I have a picture of my niece and nephew and not my own kids?

A Wendy’s receipt. The jig is up I love 2 casers side salads with reduced fat ranch dressing and a Coke for lunch.

My ipod should be in there. Man, which means I left it in the car and I have to go out in the cold and get it.

Well there you go. Isn’t that exciting? Thanks again Charnae for the tag it was fun. So I tag Jenny Baker and Kristen, lets see some of things you carry around everyday in your purse.


4 comments:

-- jimmy-- said...

I have no idea what you are talking about! but one thing I do know is that you need to break away from the cold and get your butt's out here to get you a new wallet! Sky Blue Pink is calling!
--Love Jim and Kate..

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

I also don't know what tagging means. I guess it is some chick thing. Were all those items contents of your purse? If so, don't you pack a 9mm in there as well?
matt

Anonymous said...

Kirstie!! Didn't you read my confessions? Nobody wants to see the mess that's in there!! Oh well, I'll do it!! (I'm just going to clean out some of the garbage first...whether it's allowed or not!)

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

OK, Kirstie. I did it. The world may now view the contents of my purse. I did forget my phone though. I used it to take the picture. Thanks for the tag.
Jenny