1.26.2008

Battle of the beads


This was a battle of the wills. Frankie spilled the beads on the floor and I was determined HE was going to pick them up, and he was determined that I was going to pick them up. He told me no I told him yes. I put him in the time out chair, he cried and told me he was ready to come out and pick up. He would then put them in the little bowl and the spill them again. This continued for about a half an hour. Finally he came out of time out for about the tenth time and just lay on the floor and flicked the beads. I had had it so I just left him alone. Five minutes later he was sound asleep. It was a mom moment and as frustrated as I was I couldn't help but smile.

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Cute little Franks! You sound like the super nanny Kirst! Way to go! I wish I could see him, mom tells me about all the cute things he says..."Whats so funny guys?" And "cool Jake" I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

What is up with our strong willed kids, so frustrating, but you know when they do cute stuff like that, it helps you remember what its all about. :)

Anonymous said...

Kirst I like your new blog background, it is totally you. So so cute.

Shannon said...

Just enjoy this time it goes by so very fast and before you know it they will be teens and you'll wish he was spilling the beads and falling asleep on the floor. Frankie you are so cute grandma just wants to kiss your face.