Shannnon had made up a cute bag for each family. Each grand kid had a two new swim suites and all of us had new water shoes and a cute t-shirt. Thanks grandma for the fun bag.
Claire having fun with the water balloons. The kids have a great time filling the balloons and throwing them at the people going down the river.
The boys playing croquet.
River fun
Jeff braving the cold water to make a river run. He was a great dad taking his kids on countless river trips while their party pooper mom stayed on shore.
I love this picture of Ky and Jen.
Cute Lucy waiting her turn on the river
Handsome Henry!
Lydia and I spent a lot of time in the hotel room. I decided this was a good time to try out my new camera and get a few pictures of Lydia.
Jeff had his birthday Friday the 19th and Lynae had made a cake. Happy birthday Jeffy I love you tons and tons.
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids minus Brigdon who was born on the 16th.
The whole family.
This years trip to Lava was a little wet and a little cold, but we still had a great time and it was fun being with everyone.
3 comments:
glad it wasnt too cold...and i didn't see any rain. cute photo of lyds.
Cute post Kirst...I would say that your camera is a keeper...it takes fab pictures...Hope to see you guys again really soon!!! Love ya!
Looks like you had fun! Even with the weather! What kind of camera did you get? It does take nice pics.
Post a Comment