I was talking to Frankie yesterday telling him it was his last day of preschool today. His response to me was "YES, I finally get a break!" I cracked up. Those four hours a week of playing, crafts, snacks, and listening to stories can be grueling.
What am I in for when he is in high school? I am praying now that he graduates.
4 comments:
i thought this was going to be a post about miss lydia...you know FINALLY getting some photos of her up, i guess I'll just have to get my fix in person.
That is such a crack up! He is something else. I love it.
He is so cute...and he and Whitters are made from the same mold I think. I was thinking about putting whitley in summer school...that sounds weird, but it is just a three day session. and she was like "but mom i already graduated from preschool that means I don't have to go back." seriously was it that bad!!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend..love ya! Oh and let me know if you need me to bring anything!
Oh Frank, what a boy. He cracks me up. I just can't wait to hear what he says next.
Post a Comment