1.04.2009

I have a movie star


I know my blogging has been few and far between, but Jeff got me my own laptop for Christmas, so I hope to posting more frequently.


I was sitting here thinking about what I should blog about and Jeff reminded me of a conversation I had with a guy at the store a few months ago.


Frank and I had run to the store and he was sitting in the cart. We were in the check out line and the guy behind me said "that is one good looking kid." I said "Thank you we think he is pretty cute." Now every parent has had this conversation at one time or another and it makes you feel good that other people think your kids are as cute as you do. Well this guy took it one step further. I had turned my back to him and was paying attention to Frankie and I hear behind me "that kid looks like a damn movie star." I was amused and have had a good chuckle about it several times.

6 comments:

Kate said...

glad to see Jeffy using his money for something usefull...like a computer for my favorite friend. Oh, how I have missed you!!!!

kener4 said...

He is pretty dang cute! Just look at those beautiful eyes.
I sure miss looking at him from across the board room table!
Hope you guys are doing well. See you in a few short months.

Anonymous said...

Cute story...what a little cutie, that frank! Glad you are back in the blogging world!

Elizabeth said...

Frankie IS a movie star. Welcome back to the blogging world.

Shannon said...

I'm so happy for you to have your own computer. I have missed your bloggs. I haven't been good about posting either. and YES Frankie is a movie star he not only has the look he is way funny

Jenny said...

Hi guys, I'm so glad I got lynae's address from mom. Now I can see all of your families year around instead of just you two at mom's party. I love to read other peoples blogs too. I hope you don't mind me reading yours. Wishing you guys the best with your little one in the oven. Your little guy is so cute, with his huge eyes.