Frankie turned three on June first, I and cant believe he is three already. He was two weeks early and made his way into this world at 6:30pm. I wasn't expecting to have a baby that day and had lots of plans. Needless to say that has been the case with Frankie ever since. He has his own time table and trying to convince him otherwise is difficult. Frankie is all boy as most of you know. He likes everything boy, from balls and sports to wrestling and punching. I have told this story quite a bit but for those of you who haven't heard it this is my example of the conversations I have with Frank.
Frankie: Mom do Calvin know hoe to punch?
ME: I don't think so.
Frankie: Do Mary know how to punch?
Me: Ya she probably knows how to punch.
Frankie: Ok.
I guess if you know how to punch you are ok in Frankie's book.
Frankie is tons of fun. He has a belly laugh that can make you smile no matter your mood, he is always doing kicks and punching moves which are "belarious", and he loves to snuggle.
Thanks to all the fam who came to his three year old bash. We had a great time and he has loved all of his gifts.
PS A special thanks to Ky for the cute tank birthday cake.


13 comments:
I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure knowing how to punch is pretty important to little boys. He is such a cute little boy! Happy late Birthday!
man, you do have the cutest kids! I loved your "I'm Lonely" I don't ever feel like that yet, I relish every minute of quiet time! I only get it at midnight! Let's do lunch soon ok!
Awe Frank! I sure love him. I love your little conversations. Let him know I know how to punch so I can be on his good side! Ü
Cute Cute Frankie,
We loved his party and I just think he is the cutest little 3 year old ever. Loved Lava and seeing him have so much fun. He really is all boy.
man, wish we could have been there.
Happy Birthday Frankie!
Okay...I am laughing out loud! Make sure Frankie knows that I can punch, too!
We love all "Frankies" everywhere! Especially yours. What a doll. I'm telling you, one day you won't be able to find him and Matt will have taken him home with us...
I seriously love him...everything...and I do mean everything that comes out of his mouth makes me smile or laugh...he is so cute!!! What a cute little 3 year old!!!
I say this all the time, but I love hearing the conversations that little ones have with their parents! It always makes me laugh to see the world from their point of view for a second. He is a cutie.
Frankie has given us some prize material to quote. I love the "do Calvin know how to punch?" line. My personal favorite Frankie-ism is "he eat he's head". I say that to myself all the time on a bad day, if you think you have it bad just think about the poor monkey.
hi sister.
i started mine own blog. check it out and maybe when we have some time we can discuss each others' blogs over a soda and you can tell me how to make mine less, um, sucky.
oh yeah...
calvin know how to punch real good. tell your kid.
Hey- I got your message and I talked to Tiffany. I did not want you to think I was ginoring you. I will get in touch when I get back:) Lovies, MIssy Frankie is a DOLL! I miss seeing him. You should have had Frankie ask me who could say no to Frankie? OH- your dad is way cute abot you behind your back. He is proud of who you are and all you do. SO sweet!
Post a Comment