I am sitting here in my kitchen and it is too quite. Henry and Jeff are running the Snake River, Lucy is sleeping at Mandy's, and Frankie is asleep.
There are times during the day that I dream of opportunities like this. I imagine a nice quite house, no one asking me for things and I can do whatever I want. Like most things in life imagining it and having it happen are totally different. I miss telling my kids to be quite and go to sleep, they are quite for about 30 seconds and then I hear giggles and talking again. I miss watching TV and sharing a bowl of ice cream with Jeff.
So I guess having a quite house isn't all its cracked up to be. It makes my grateful for noisy kids and a cute hubby to share the evening with.
2 comments:
Just enjoy it! Sit back, stay up way too late, watch a movie you haven't seen in a while and find a snack you won't have to share! (It's 11 and the kids just fell asleep!!)
Kirst you are a sweet sweet mom...there are not many times when my kids are gone or in bed that I wish they were bugging me. You are just too cute. I am lucky to have you as my shinning example.
On the other hand, I do long for my hubby when he is gone late nights. Love ya!
Post a Comment