6.29.2008

Whats been going on in the life of the Lovell's

We have been a busy bunch lately so I haven't been doing my blogging like I should. Here is a brief summery of what we have been up to.

The Singing Sharks!


Henry and Lucy were in the school choir this year and they had a lot of fun. I was the choir secretary so I got to be in on the action too. We made new friends and learned a bunch of new songs. Our theme this year was songs from the past. The kids learned Toot Toot Tootsie, American Band Stand, Jail House Rock, Sleepy Time Gal, and Spring Time in the Rockies just to name a few.The kids preformed for the school, their parents, and a convalescent center to great reviews. I think we are all excited to see what new songs we will learn next year. A special thanks to Sue, Beki and Tiffany who put this all together and made it lots of fun.


Henry Gets His Bobcat


Now that Henry is eight he is in Scouts. He loves going every Tuesday and hanging out with friends and learning new cool boy stuff. He earned his Bobcat in May with the help of his dad. Jeff cant be to pack meetings since it is on the same night as bishop meetings so I had to except the pin for him. I think I embarrassed him with the kiss, someone needed to tell me you don't do those things at pack meeting.


Trip to the Firehouse


For one of our playgroups in June we went to the firehouse out here in Sandy. The kids had a blast and the firefighters were so nice and cute with them all. We learned about all the trucks and what firefighters do to help us. I think even the grownups learned a thing or two. Like did you know that the difference between a firetruck and a fire engine is that a fire truck has the big ladders?

This isn't even close to everything I need to post. However I am done blogging for tonight. I promise I will post the other exciting events in our lives soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute Kirst...looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Can't wait to go to Lava so we can be a part of it. Give the kids hugs and smootches from us...we love and miss you guys.

Kristy said...

I love it when the kids sing the oldies. Sounds like things are hopping at the Lovell's

Kate said...

Glad to have you back.

Alesha said...

Busy busy! I love that you kissed Hen, I feel like that will be me too! How can you help but smooch em? Cool trip to the fire house.

Shannon said...

Glad you had a new post I look all the time. I know you are busy. But it is so fun to see what you post loved it.

Nathan W said...

As a boy and former Bobcat I encourage you to keep kissing him, you should stop around 14 though!!!