Yesterday Jeff asked me to go to the Bishops Storehouse to fill an order. I loaded up Lucy Frankie and myself in the van and we were on our way. When we got there Lucy noticed the pictures of Jesus, she commented on them and I told her this was a store owned by the church to help people out when they cant afford food. We got what we needed and left. Later that day I heard Lucy talking to Henry telling him we went to the Heavenly Father store to get food. I know I am bias but isn't that the cutest thing?
9 comments:
umm...pretty much the cutest thing! You have cute kids. I love them, and am glad I can be their aunt.
Really, that is the cutest thing ever. What a little sweetie. So glad to hear you like the blog. I now can enjoy yours too.
your kids are so cute! i love the stuff that comes out of their mouths!
That is pretty stinkin' cute. Gotta love that innocence. I am also glad that you found Beautifully ordinary mothers blog...it is a great one...hope you are doing well...miss and love you tonz.
That is so cute. I wish I could think of the grocery store as a heavenly place.
not to take away from Lucy's preciousness, but it reminded me of the time we were at your place for some big BBQ and it was time to say the prayer. Henry was like 5 or less and just started to pray before anyone even was asked to pray. I would have been all intimidated with 30 people, but he was unabashed and such a little man. I have never been more impressed. Your kids are amazing.
Don't you want to bottle her up and save her so she'll never grow up?
What a sweet little Lucy! Kids are so innocent and they do say the sweetest things. Love ya all
She is learning from the best!
Post a Comment