6.04.2008

Lunch anyone?

We have been on the run alot lately and I haven't been very good at meeting my kids nutritional needs for a few days. We have been eating our fair share of fries, hamburgers and chicken nuggets. Our lives have settled down and I am trying to feed my kids better. Well, today as we are driving to the store Frankie asks if we can go to chicken donalds. You can tell by his request that we have been frequenting McDonalds and Chick-fil-a, he has just smooshed the two together in his little three year old head. Have we been eating out too much or what?

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Chicken-donalds...that is too cute! I love Frank and his cute little voice! Hey Desperate times call for desperate measures! haha You've been busy!

Anonymous said...

I love that. Every time we go to price Claire say's "Donalds" I just think they have so much fun...they can't stand their little selves. I too love Franks little voice...he is a crack up!!!

Kate said...

Jim like to go to chicken-hut. I'm partial to Jack-Fa-Lay.

Karen and Guy Standing said...

These are such cute posts. It has been a busy spring and a lot of running around. It's just a good thinf you can't remember all of the times i opted out for fast food. Love you!