1.25.2008

January Blues

I am so done with January! This month just seems to draaaaaaaag on. I am tired of the snow, I am tired of the cold, and I miss the sun. Is there anyone out there who feels my pain? I look out my bedroom window at the snow covered swing set and I am counting the days until my kids are out there in their shorts and sandals.

So for any of you that feel the same way I do, I am sorry. I try to make myself feel better by remembering the fourth of July and working in my yard on a hot summer evening. If anyone else has a good summer memory please share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! I loved getting a comment from you guys. I love and miss you all. I feel like it has been ten years since I have seen you. I agree about the weather, I am looking forward to having a yard for my kids to play in this coming summer. Also I think my favorite summer memory is when we were in Lake Powell with our whole family and I told Leash to throw herself off the boat. Yep I am pretty sure that is my greatest sister moment to date. Just teasing. So glad you found my blog so I could find yours.

Giron Family said...

Hey J&K Lovell this is J&K Giron! I love that our name are kinda the same. I am feeling your "January Blues" in the worst way too! I can't wait to pull out the shorts and sandals and play in the yard as well. I long for summer! I say we all go on a Carribean get away!!!

Giron Family said...

p.s. You guys are now the 3rd people on my "Bloggin Buddies" list which only consists of Nae and Sha! Glad to have more friends on here!:)

Alesha said...

I hear ya too! I swear it has snowed for the past 10 days straight! i sure wish snow could only last for Christmas, maybe I should live somewhere it doesnt snow! Summer is funner! haha. I just love the fam get togethers in the summer. Those are my greatest memories of the past summer. I will be sad to miss them this year! Always got to be lovin Lava! Ü