I have decided to jump on the blogging band wagon. Almost all of our friends and family live close by, but for those few of you who don't I guess this is a good way to let you know whats up in our lives.
We are all excited for Christmas. Jeff and I have almost all of our shopping done and boy is that a relief. The kids have their advent calenders (yes they each got their own this year) and it seems that the little chocolates can't be eaten fast enough.
Our house is quite festive this year. Jeff worked really hard putting up the outside lights. From the street it is soooooo cute, I wish Christmas lights could stay up all year. I decorated the inside, and if I do say so myself it is quite cute. I have a nativity table this year and I think it is my favorite.
2 comments:
I agree that your lights and house were equally adorable. and do you guys think that it is funny that you are J&K and Ky and Jen are J&K. pretty cool!
Awe I wish I could have seen it! I am so glad you have a blog. JUST FOR ME! haha well probably not, but I will go ahead and think that! I love you guys!
Post a Comment