7.19.2010

A Confession








This is what my house looks like this fine Monday morning. Just thought I would you make you feel better about yourself and your home today. You can thank me later.

7 comments:

Kate said...

you are AWESOME!!!!! Now the question is, what does the inside of your microwave look like? I have been having homestye popcorn with parm almost everyday since the last time I saw you, so the buttery goodness is caked on like you wouldn't believe. You would be so ashamed. I feel better about my mess, thank you.

Anonymous said...

My house seriously looks like that every day...so yes it does make me feel better. I just can't quite figure out how to keep on top of it!

Anonymous said...

That's all you've got???? Pssshhhtttt....If it's a contest, I WIN!!!

I love that you posted those, though! I always tell people my house is a disaster, but I NEVER want people to see the evidence. You are so awesome!

Elizabeth said...

AWESOME! Nothing better than waking up to that on a Monday...I hope you just left and went to the pool!

Shannon said...

Good job Kirst. I remember how Monday mornings were after a weekend with husband and 4 kids. The worst was when we had been to Oak City for the weekend and then we had all that mess to add to the mix.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PretandMeg said...

I love it. It makes me feel so much better about the fact that it is now past my bedtime and I have spent the last hour reading blogs instead of cleaning like I should. My house is never messier than when my hubby is out of town. He thinks my cleaning habits have gotten better...little does he know... :-)