People have told me that having teenagers is fun and that they loved that stage in their child rearing years. I know they are wiser and have been where I am going, but I find it hard to believe that life with teenagers can be much better than life with little ones. I guess only time will tell and I need to come to grips with the fact that time marches on and that one day all of them will grow into teenagers, then adults, and then leave me.
My goal? Enjoy every moment of these few years I have with my kids.
3 comments:
So yesterday I told Ken that next year will be Syd'd last primary program! Then it's off to rough camp!
My sentiments exactly-I think I will long for their childhoods for the rest of their lives. Well, for the rest of mine at least. I love them under 10!
the jury is still out for me, I have said on more than one occasion that I would like to just adopt teens and bypass the early years. I can't wait for that part. But then I would miss the things I cannot live without now...like how excited Charlie gets when she sees a bird...or a balloon. She is beyond excited when there is a balloon. I wonder how you acted when you first saw a balloon.
Post a Comment