6.23.2010

Fathers Day

We had a great Fathers Day this past Sunday. We ate a yummy breakfast together, went to church and sang I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home, had bbq for dinner, and topped the day off with ice cream and popsicles outside.

I am grateful for my cute hubby who is a wonderful father to our four kiddos. They are lucky to have a dad who works so hard to provide for them and then has time to play with them after a long day of work.

Thanks to my dad who stayed up late and helped me with long division in the fifth grade, and who just last week came over to help me with my lawn mower. He is a great papa and all his grand kids adore him.

I am lucky to have so many handsome and great men in my life. Thanks to all of you.

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

I'm loving Frankie's haircut and I can't believe how big your baby is!

Alesha said...

Cute cute pics Kirst!