How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys....
#1 I know it is cliche to say my family, but they are my greatest joy. I love my kids and my wonderful hubby.
#2 Getting a magazine in the mail. I love it when I pull up to the house and see a new issue of Better Homes and Gardens (or one of the other many magazines I subscribe to) peeking out of my mailbox.
#3 Sleeping in. They say the older you get the earlier you wake up, well not me. I could sleep until 11:00.
3 Fears....
#1 Being PTA President next year. What have I got myself into? If any of you out there would like the job, I am willing to step down.
#2 I have economic anxiety. Every time I see the price of gas rise, I get worried. I heard the other day, pretty soon it will be to expensive to truck oranges and I worried about it for hours. I know I am crazy.
#3 I am still not a fan of the dark. I still have to have some sort of night light . If I cant see my hand in front of my face I get nervous.
3 Goals....
#1 To finish my weight loss I have been working on.
#2 To finish my many furniture projects I have waiting for me downstairs.
#4 To get my garden in.
3 current obsessions/collections....
#1 We are working on our food storage right now. It is so reassuring to go down stairs and see that we have food just waiting for us if we need it.
#2 I don't know if this one counts, but I love anything from Costco. 36 rolls of TP, 18 rolls of paper towels, 19 lbs of oranges (until they are too expensive to truck from California), 8 cans of tuna, 6 lbs of pretzels I love items you can buy in bulk.
#3 I love collecting old Pyrex glass ware. My collection isn't as extensive as my dads but I am working on it.
3 Surprising Facts about me....
#1 I love text messages. It is such a nice surprise to hear my phone beep, especially when its Jeff just asking how my day is going.
#2 My house is messy more often than it is clean. I really try but I just cant keep up.
#3 I love Jane Austin movies. If anyone wants to watch a bonnet movie give me a call and I will join you.
There I did it. Every time I do one of these tags I am reminded how boring I am. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings, I know at times it is painful.
I tag whoever reads this and wants to share a piece of themselves with all of us. Come on I know one of you wants to.
7 comments:
You aren't boring...
A little strange, maybe, but not boring!
Kirst I love your tags and I dont think you are boring at all! I am the same way about the economy and food stuff. Ever since I heard food prices are going to keep going up I have been stressing about how we dont have a food storage or any money to spare on it! EEK!
If oranges get too expensive, I'll bring you some. They are WAY cheap here!
Kirst you are so cute. I love everything about you. I enjoy these tags because you learn so much about everyone. You are not boring at all. I loved the movie Becoming Jane. I was bored the other day so I just got it off Comcast on demand. Then I followed it up with another one of hers it was great too.
Kirst, you really are so cute. I loved that tag...I know we talked about it but I really feel the same about Costco...I was just thinking about it today, how much I love buying things there. 40 sweet and salty nut bars, 80 fruit snack pouches, a 5 lb brick of cheese for $13...Oh the things that make me happy...I had to crack up about seeing your hand infront of your face. Now we know where your kids get it. Love ya!
Silly girl...your not boring at all! I love reading about you. I know what you mean about the economy crisis. When I heard that Sam's was
rationing rice it completely freaked me out!
I'm also big on buying bulk. Sometimes I feel like I'm obsessed with hoarding food!
I am totally going to text you from now on.
Post a Comment