For the moms out there in blog land, don't you just love your job? I do. It makes me smile each and everyday. Sure there are days when I get frazzled but hey who doesn't?
Today I was grateful for the the three beds I made. Now you are saying to yourself I thought she has four kids. Well, I do but the two oldest have taken to sleeping in Henry's bed since the baby came. They stay up way too late talking and laughing and I have to get after them at least twice, but I hope they remember forever the time they shared a bed. I honestly don't know how I will get them to sleep apart ever again. I guess time will take care of that just like it does with wearing princess and Buzz Lightyear costumes to Costco.
I thank my Heavenly Father each day that he made me a mom. What a fun time of life. What do you love about being a mom?
5 comments:
I needed that cute little post. Having #2 enter our family a few days ago has made me overwhelmed. It was good to think about the last line of the post...What do I love about being a mom? Little smiles and hugs and kisses from my kids. It does something to rejuvinate!
I am currently enjoying watching Charlie go through a box of DVD's. I look over at her and she is chewing on the corner of the box eating tape. Funny little girl. I love watching her experience things for the first time.
I do love my job. It's the best job in the world...good thing, because the pay stinks.
What do I love? Just about everything! I love when they start to say "Mama." There's no better sound than the sound of children's laughter. I love the slobbery kisses and hugs. And cuddling is the BEST. I absolutely LOVE being someone's FAVORITE person! ;)
What a great positive post Kirst! Being a Mom is really a miricle. Sometimes my pesamistic attitude makes it hard for me to realize the magnitude of my calling, but I know that it is devine, and I do enjoy it! My favorite thing about being a mom is when my girls feel accomplished in something they have done. And also when they laugh together...love that! You are a great example to me. Thank you!
Kirstie you are amazing! I love watching you be a mother of four. You do it with such eaze. Heavenly Father certainly knew what he was doing to make you a mom!
Post a Comment